Sunday, August 28, 2011

February 16, 2011

Mom and Dad,

Haha so the CCM president announced who won the Super Bowl over the PA on Sunday night!! haha That sucks cuz I don’t like the packers at all!!!! Whatev! So I am 100% sick of rice.....we honestly have it for like every meal everyday except breakfast. I guess its a good thing though because I don’t eat as much and with that and from having these major digestive issues I have been having I have lost like 13 pounds! haha But other than the food, I love it here!! No we don’t get to follow up on Marco anymore....we just did the contacting and then the in-field missionaries do the rest!! Oh so last Saturday I didn’t get to go proselyting or however you spell it because I have been having some major digestive issues ever since I got here.....its all good though cuz i am still happy :) hahaha It sucks big time don’t get me wrong but I am just so happy to be here that I don’t even care!!
So I have 3 more weeks here at the CCM and then its off to the field!! Whooooooooooooooooo!!! I feel that if I could go teach in English I would baptize the entire mission and then move on to the others but yeah I still need a lot of work with my Spanish!  I just need to broaden my vocabulary and I’ll be golden!
So yeah its still hot and humid but I’m used to it now! My new comp is from Lima too so he won’t get here until tomorrow morning! All the Latinos are from all over South and Central America! In my last district we had some from Chile, Peru, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Columbia, Ecuador and yeah they come from everywhere! So I can understand what ppl are saying I just have to work on my vocab like I said, but that will just come with time!!
Well tell EVERYONE in our family that I love them and miss them! I’m so glad to hear that everyone is doing so good!
I love you all so much! I miss you guys!
I love you alllllll!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Driessen

No comments:

Post a Comment