Sunday, August 28, 2011

January 27, 2011

¡Hola familia!

How is everyone? Well I loved talking to you yesterday!! you all sound so good!! I miss you all!! I made it safely to Atlanta and had my last American meal (panda express) and then we flew to Lima!!! Its so crazy here everyone on the road like does what they want its kinda scary!! And everything is reeeeeally dirty and there are dogs and trash everywhere! The ccm is a lot nicer and a lot smaller than the Provo mtc. the food is really weird though.....I haven't like any of it so far...oh well I guess I’ll have to get used to it right!? I still cant believe I’m here its so crazy! I haven't stopped sweating since I got here haha its soooo humid!! I feel so weird here its funny!! My companion is Elder Utia from Lima and he doesn't speak a lick of English haha its good though I guess I’ll have to learn in fast haha! Its so cool there are ping pong tables and foosball tables here! Oh and they have a turf futbol field!! Its really cool!! Well I cant figure out how to upload pictures :( sorry! I’ll try it next time I can get on! I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Driessen

No comments:

Post a Comment