Sunday, August 28, 2011

January 12, 2011

Hola mi familia!

I got the package! Thank you so much!!  Could you send my Sanuks in the next one por favor??  Thanks! So last night we had a devotional and Elder Jeffrey R. Holland came and spoke to us!!! It was about always being a missionary even when we get home!  It was so cool and sooooooooo powerful!  I love it here and I am learning a lot! Spanish is coming a lot easier than I thought it would so that’s good! I miss all of you so much and I love you but I wouldn't stop what I'm doing for anything in the world! I love the Lord and my testimony grows more everyday! I don't have a lot of time but thank you for the letters and Dad for telling me about gma peggy that is so amazing!

I love you all!!!

Love, Elder Driessen

No comments:

Post a Comment